Week 1 Preview

Week One Preview 


There's a lot to be excited for this season and Week One already proves that. 

Here's a look at the Top 5 games of the College Football Weekend.


5. Vandy vs South Carolina-This mainly gets chosen because it's on a Thursday and is thus one of the first games of the season. Vandy has a strong future ahead of them, but South Carolina is one of the SEC's best teams. It'll be a fun game, but it won't be very close. 
Cocks (hehe)-31 Vandy-10

She can beat me all day.
4. Boise State vs. Michigan State-This will be one of the few times the entire nation will get to see Boise lose. Marky Mark and the Spartan Bunch are sure to come out firing and finally get to a much deserved BCS game. Even though he showed his true Harvey-Dent-post-Joker colors last season by marking down TCU in the coaches poll, Chris Peterson is a very talented coach. Still without Kellen, a neutral site, and an awful new set of Nike Pro Combats, Boise loses this one. 
MSU-28 Boise-13


Sup ladies? Name's Tyler. I play QB.
3. Tennessee vs. NC State-Derek Dooley really needs to prove himself this season or else he's going "bye-bye". Sadly, he won't win his first game and he will be on the hot seat all season. NC State is also a very underrated team who got very little love in the polls. 

NC State-35 Tennessee-21

2. Clemson vs. Auburn-Two seasons ago, this is this the game when we started to hear the name "Cam Newton". It was also one of the most exciting regular season games in College Football that season. Expect just as many fireworks this year because where these other games could easily be blowouts, this will be a shootout until the clock ends. 

 Clemson-42 Auburn-35

Sweet tat placement, AJ
 
 1. Michigan vs Alabama-As a person who isn't that fond of either of these leagues, I'll say if you're not excited for this game than you're an asshole. This will hopefully be an instant classic, but knowing my luck, Bama will destroy Michigan and we will have to witness an SEC bukkake on the face of ESPN every day until January. But former Sopranos-extra, Brady Hoke, can prevent this from this from happening. I want to pick Michigan just so I can not only be cool and original, but more so because I want a big smile in my pants when I wake up on Sunday morning. But if there's one thing I hate---it's being wrong. So that's why I'm taking the Tide. 

Bama-28 Michigan-24









Upset of the Week

Texas A&M vs. LA Tech-Why not? LA Tech is actually very underrated and I'm not just saying that because they almost beat my Frogs last year. I'm saying that because they are somewhat legit. 
Fucking Hurricanes. 

0 comments: