Crafting the Perfect ACL Lineup





Blake's Lineup (Weekend 1):


Friday Saturday Sunday
Jimmy Eat World Reignwolf Foxygen
fun. HAIM MS MR
Local Natives Portugal. The Man Twin Forks
Okkervil River The Joy Formidable Grouplove
JD McPherson Wilco Franz Ferdinand
Queens Of The Stone Age The Shouting Machines White Denim
Depeche Mode The Cure n/a
Muse Kings Of Leon n/a


This year's ACL lineup is solid, and, as always, it breaks my heart to have to choose between seeing one band over another. Regardless, ACL is always a fun time, and a good chance to check out many bands that rarely come through your hometown. Unfortunately, I will be missing Atoms For Peace on Sunday. I've been a huge Thom Yorke fan for almost half my life, but that's just how it goes. If you are going to attend the show, I strongly suggest you check out Reignwolf, Foxygen, and JD McPherson (if you can stomach missing Vampire Weekend). I have a feeling that these will be the must-see non-headliners.


Visit aclfestival.com to check out the full lineup or purchase tickets for weekend 2.

0 comments: